HOW TO BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF NCETA?
AT YOUR SCHOOL SITE
- Attend the monthly school site meetings
- Communicate ANY and ALL issues with your site rep.
- Document the issues with dates, times, and incident details.
- Distribute materials for the site representative
OUTSIDE OF THE CLASSROOM
- Log in to Facebook and Twitter to get updates.
- Check emails every Friday for updates.
- Read the monthly newsletter.
- Represent NCETA on a Committee
- Attend a School Board Meeting on behalf of NCETA and report back to leadership.